Skip to content ↓
Eastern High

Eastern High Flourish in Life

We obviously make every effort to avoid situations which result in you feeling you need to make a formal complaint, however situations may arise where you are not happy with an aspect of the service we give you or your child.  

If there is an incident or an ongoing matter concerning your child then the first point of call would be to ask to speak to the House Achievement Manager if it is a pastoral issue e.g. a suspected bullying issue or with the House Achievement Leader if it is related to the quality of learning. If it is still not resolved following this discussion and/or meeting, then normally a Deputy head would be best dealt with the matter.  

A receptionist will direct you to the most appropriate person if you call the school.  

Please be assured that will:

  • treat your complaint seriously
  • respond to you concern
  • try our best to resolve the issue

If the matter is still not resolved following this, then the Headteacher may ask a Governor to help resolve the issue.   Any representation to the Governors must be submitted in writing to the Complaints Co-ordinator.