The ‘Class of 2021’ have been truly remarkable and have faced so many challenges during the last year. Cardiff and Vale College is here to help and support them as they start the next chapter in their learning journey.
As this academic year draws to a close, I would like to share with you some information that pupils receiving GCSE results may find useful.
The attached bilingual flyer includes advice for those pupils, over the next few weeks, who may have:
- Already applied for Cardiff and Vale College and have received an offer
- Not yet applied for Cardiff and Vale College but would like to apply
- Received CDG / formal examination results and not sure what to do next
It’s important to reassure pupils that whatever their circumstances, there is a place at CAVC for them.
Colleagues across CAVC are here to support pupils and families as well as teachers and professionals throughout the Summer with the following:
- Applying to College
- Course and Careers Advice
- Student Finance & Support
- Additional Learning Needs
There are a number of ways to get in touch:
- Speak to an adviser on our helpline 029 20 250250
- Speak to an adviser via the Live Chat function on our website www.cavc.ac.uk
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org